Erascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

offensive mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-12

offensive mod Empty
PostSubject: offensive mod   offensive mod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

look what i say a mod say.

offensive mod 2m4rm0p

name: xf4r3c4p3x
Back to top Go down
Decimation

Decimation

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-13

offensive mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: offensive mod   offensive mod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Thanks for this, i've demoted him, oh, and also thanks for this img. offensive mod 2rfbwad
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-28

offensive mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: offensive mod   offensive mod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm

U let mario on?

Oh and btw deat that taylor he's not being serious when he says that so don't take everything so seriously
Back to top Go down
xf1r3c4p3x

xf1r3c4p3x

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-28

offensive mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: offensive mod   offensive mod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 pm

rofl i logged in and was reset and demoted so i said fucking bitch... to no one at all lmfao. and the situation wit me not trusting chris was cus he let mario play me.. and the laughed about it. i was pissed i said something i shudnt have. im not trying to be mean but dont be pissed cus u got demoted. your suckin up to get your staff back... you complained to me about being demoted and i said i couldnt do shit idk what happend im sorry. so by framing your friends you get staff. dam the shit people do for crowns =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/taylorgrogan
Denode
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-01

offensive mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: offensive mod   offensive mod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Promoted again, with strings attached. This will not happen again everyone, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

offensive mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: offensive mod   offensive mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

offensive mod
Page 1 of 1