Erascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Decimation

Decimation

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator   Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Welcome to this wonderful..for me at least...thread!

BEFORE I START, REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR US YOU'LL NEVER BE A MOD! THATS ONE OF THE BIGGEST WAYS YOU SHOW SUPPORT TO US SO DO IT!! OTHERWISE KISS YOUR CHANCES GOOD-BYE!!
www.eravoter.tk

Introduction
Learning the Basics
Helpful Tips
Experience
What NOT to do
Conclusion

~Introduction~

Of course, you most likely clicked on here for your wanting to become a moderator in EraScape! Well, you've clicked the right thread, as here I will show you all the steps YOU need to achieve to become a Moderator or even greater!

~Learning the Basics~

Starting off, You must have the Veteran rank to get moderator, which looks like this.

Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator Vet

Q: How do i get the V symbol? (Veteran)

A: Simple, You must be active, and play erascape for awhile, once you've earned veteran, you can try to earn the rank every body wants, Silver Moderator.

May i include, you must, and it's a definite that you need to know all the basics of the steps of becoming a moderator before you can even try to. Always try to help out people, no matter who it is, even if its your enemy.

Activity is also a big heads up. If you only go on EraScape for only up to 20-30 minutes a day, or 1 hour a week, expect yourself to never become a moderator in this server, unless otherwise. You need to be active ON the forums AND on In game, patrolling and being on duty at all times seeking for trouble.

Oh and don't be a smart ***.

Including in-game, don't Pj people, GO INTO BANK BOOTHS, or lure, and ect. You obviously have been told before not to.

~Helpful Tips!~

Here are some simple and obvious tips for you good people...Dont be wiser than you are.. If you can't handle something call for backup, call a mod or admin or even owner and post the abuse on the forums. Don't risk it.

If their is a spamming abuser, or they make fun of you, DO NOT FIGHT BACK!! Tell them to please stop and give them 3 WARNINGS. If they continue forth from that then BAN them, you guys need to learn how to use your powers when you need to.

Let's say you AREN'T a mod but you want to do something, but you can't ban. You can do something though. Bring a moderator immediately and tell them the story, or best of all take screen shots of the abusers abusing abuse...(lol)

Don't give out free items, because it won't help you become a mod.

Quality wins over quantity..

Don't break the rules! (duh) That includes no lying, because if your a liar you won't be trusted as a moderator.

Be smooth.. calm down if your fighting and walk away like those cool greasers with gelled back hair.

~Experience~

It will really help you if you are experienced with handling these type of powers as a moderator, and experienced with the server itself.

Having experience of being a Moderator/Administrator would show us that you have the potential and you HAVE the experience and can be responsible enough for the job.

~What NOT to do!~

Like I said, this section is one of the most important because if your break the rules, theres a big chance you will probably never become a mod.

Never show people how to glitch!!! That will destroy your chances and ruin you too! None other than even get you banned from the game!

Don't be smarter then you are and ask for help, everyone does.

DO NOT SWEAR AT PEOPLE OR CALL THEM NOOBS AND ECT! Being mean won't bring you very far I can tell you that.

DO NOT EVER ASK TO BECOME A MOD AND ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF THE STAFF ASKING TO BE A MOD!!! IF YOU DO YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A MODERATOR IN ERASCAPE!!!!

Don't think that if you were banned or have done something miscellaneous in the past that you will never become a moderator, you can change and you still have a chance.

~Conclusion~

Well now you know almost everything and are fully aware of what you need to become a moderator. Of my 2 years of Administrator/Owner/Head Staff/Ect. I will asure to you, if you follow all these steps.. you will see a bright future ahead and most likely one day will become a mod..

PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

~ Decimation

Last edited by Decimation on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator   Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:23 pm

It's too long for me to read Brain overload but i'm sure it's good bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Decimation

Decimation

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator   Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 pm

If anyone can read this whole topic, they'll be getting mod anytime soon if they follow the guide.
Back to top Go down
skepta

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator   Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 am

I cant vote when ever i enter the image it says wrong image added so ive only voted for server like 4 times since i started
Back to top Go down
Ty_pure

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator   Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:50 am

I've read the whole thing and will be following those rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator   Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decimation's Official Guide On How To Get Moderator
Page 1 of 1