Erascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just read and reply :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
macca

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Just read and reply :) Empty
PostSubject: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Erascape isn't yet up, but something came up when i was talking with Martin.. we were thinking about clans and stuff like that.

Now i'd like to put my idea forward ; i'd like to make a clan!
i have no idea of a name, what type, etc etc.. but there doesn't seem to be any clans on the server. and i like the idea of it + i'd like to change that fact.

if anyone else was also thinking about this, maybe you should make a rival clan, and we could battle in fight pits..

anyone, please post and give ideas.

Thankyou - Macca (Ingame Admin) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P H E N O M

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 pm

I think the Idea of a clan on the new server would be a great idea. I think it would be a good way to meet people. and make friends.

As for activities, we could do things like FIght pits as you mentioned, Split into groups and war each other, Or encourage others to make clans as well (As you also mentioned).

I think a clan would be great, and would love to join if one does start up Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:51 pm

WADDDDUPPp
Back to top Go down
skepta

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 am

really good idea man, but what if instead of fight pits we get clan wars this will hook players into the server aswell seeing as not many 317s have clan wars, and maybe use the reward system like win and each player on the winning teamgets 50 pk points to spend as they please.. but we should do this till we have 100 players atleast seeing as it may draw people away from the wilderness for easy pk points
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 am

lol not bad
Back to top Go down
Stacii 0wnz

Stacii 0wnz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:16 am

you should make a topic where you can 'advertise' your clan and let peoplez post the application and what not that needs to be filled out for joining that specific clan Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 am

ohhh good ideaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just read and reply :)   Just read and reply :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just read and reply :)
Page 1 of 1